Wednesday, September 21, 2011

BookSpin Reviewers

  I want to use today's post to thank all of you who have contacted me in response to my "Book Reviewers Wanted" entry several weeks ago.  The response has been larger than I ever thought it would be.

I appreciate all the book lovers out there who want to share their thoughts, I honestly do.  Today I am posting the new BookSpin reviewer policies. 


1. If you are interested in reviewing non-fiction, simply send your review to the email address to the right.  As long as it is not one of the worst things I have ever read, I will post it and give you full credit.


2.  If you need help procuring the books you want to review, I will try to help.  I don't have contacts at all the publishers (I'm trying!), but I will give it a go.


3.  Please read the reviews already posted on BookSpin (be careful -- many of the entries are "previews" not reviews) and try to stay within the loose guidelines you see.  I am very flexible with the rules, so work with me.


4.  Finally, please remember this:  I only post positive reviews.  If I do not like a book, I don't review it.  I have no interest in talking badly about any writer's blood, sweat and tears.


I reserve the right to amend the above rules as any changes occur to me and, as always, if you have any questions let me know.

To those of you waiting on a response to an earlier book request, I will contact you if I hear something from the publisher, otherwise I am waiting just like you. 

Thank you again for your interest in books and for wanting to help BookSpin grow.

You're amazing.

--Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment