Tuesday, June 9, 2009

New Releases

New books are released every week. Some books can be put on the shelf when they are received. Others, though, have strict on-sale dates. I have been unable to find a good list of book new releases online. If you know of a fairly comprehensive list let me know. I'm not talking about amazon or barnes and noble. They seem to play favorites.

Here's my list (so far) of today's new releases:

Hardcover

Dean Koontz Relentless
Robert Wright The Evolution of God
Larry Tye Satchel
Julie Metz Perfection
Aravind Adiga Between the Assassinations
Melissa Gilbert Prairie Tale
Jeffery Deaver Roadside Crosses (Kathryn Dance series #2)
Shannon Hale The Actor and the Housewife
A.J. Baime Go Like Hell
Gary Jennings Apocalypse 2012 (Aztec series #3)
Greg Grandid Fordlandia
Matthew Aid The Secret Sentry
Kaspar Hauser Obama's Blackberry
Eric Van Lustbader The Bourne Deception
Alan Furst The Spies of Warsaw

Paperback

Donna Woolfolk Cross Pope Joan
Susan Swimmer Michelle Obama

C'mon folks, I know someone knows where a comprehensive list can be found.

email me @ book dot dude at hotmail dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment