Sunday, March 10, 2019

In My TBR Stack:

Where the Wind Heals
by Ari Schneider
Xalibu Creative
Hardcover

From the book jacket:

I sat at the desk in my Boston apartment, staring at the work I had out in front of me.
Frustrated. Restless and heartbroken.
So much was going on.
I couldn’t help but think, “Where’s the furthest place I could drive to from here?”
Turns out, the North Coast of Alaska…
Sleeping on a wooden platform jammed into the trunk of my Subaru, my closest friend and I drove west, then north, and we didn’t stop until we couldn’t drive any more. Along the way we found many beautiful mountains to climb and discovered how the wilderness and our emotions push and pull our experiences.
The result: an amazing adventure and a tug of war between the rawness and the romanticism of the wilderness.


No comments:

Post a Comment