Thursday, January 23, 2014

In My TBR Stack:

Letter to a Prohibitionist
by Barry Lyons
Obladi Press
Trade Paperback (Revised and Updated)


I have long been a proponent of legalizing marijuana.  It remains the hardest drug I've ever tried and it clearly did not function as a "gateway drug" for me.    I do not have a problem admitting that I've inhaled.  The world will not end and the tax base will be widened by marijuana legalization.

Of course the politicians will act like it's not their money (it isn't) and will spend it like a married businessman in Vegas.

My twitter friend Barry Lyons has written Letter to a Prohibitionist, a nod to all the various "Letter to..." books we've all seen.  He graciously sent me a copy and, in between the stacks of books I'm working through, I have been reading and learning.

There is a lot of passion and commitment in Barry's book.  If you want to know more about the weed legalization debate you would be doing yourself a favor by grabbing Letter to a Prohibitionist.

No comments:

Post a Comment