Friday, October 29, 2010

My Little Stack of Books

My twitter biography states that I have over 150 books waiting to be read, and that is true. But I have a smaller stack that is awaiting my immediate attention. In the spirit of the fridayreads hashtag, here are the books that are next in my que:

1. ON HALLOWED GROUND: The Story of Arlington National Cemetery by Robert M. Poole:



2. YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE ANYONE I KNOW by Heather Sellers:



3. ALL FACTS CONSIDERED: The Essential Library of Inessential Knowledge by Kee Malesky:



4. UNLESS IT MOVES THE HUMAN HEART: The Craft & Art of Writing by Roger Rosenblatt:


5. MY READING LIFE by Pat Conroy:

6. OUTSIDE LOOKING IN by Garry Wills:


7. AMERICAN ROSE by Karen Abbott:


8. THIS IS NOT FLORIDA by Jay Weiner:



9. HALF EMPTY by David Rakoff:



Of course, there will be additions to this list. Wish me luck....

No comments:

Post a Comment