Friday, June 10, 2011

Book Reviewers Wanted

BookSpin is looking for several people willing to review non-fiction books.  If you are interested, please email to the address in the top right area of this page.

There will be no pay for the reviews but you can keep any free books you may receive.  As stated above, this site primarily reviews non-fiction. I make the effort to promote "under the radar" titles, books that do not receive "front of store" placement and that are not backed by pricey advertising budgets.

If you are interested, what you need to do is identify a recent or forthcoming non-fiction title you'd like to review.  Let me know if I need to attempt to get a reader copy for you.   Then read it as soon as you can and provide a review for me to publish.  Again, you keep any books I provide.

One caveat:  I try to only publish positive reviews.  I feel no need to trash someone's artistic endeavors.  If I don't like a book, I don't review it.  I feel my job is to tell people about fantastic books I've found.

If you have any questions let me know.  If need be, I can provide my telephone number so we can talk more at length.

Thank you again for your interest and I hope to hear from you.

--Tim

3 comments:

  1. Definitely interested, I'll email you now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would absolutely love to review any books.

    ReplyDelete